HOW TO APPLY
BEFORE ANY PRO NAIL SERVICEALWAYS SPRAY SANITIZE HANDS - ON TOP AND UNDERSIDE - YOU AND YOUR CLIENT. PREP/MANICURE THE CUTICLE AREA AND NATURAL NAIL SURFACE. REMOVE ALL EXCESS SKIN AND DEBRIS FROM THE NAIL PLATE. MAKE SURE THE NAILS ARE CLEAN, DRY AND OIL FREE.
HOW TO APPLY
PRE-ETCHED® Pro Gel™ Ultra Clear Pro Nail Tips
Miracle Bond™ Nail + Tip Adhesive
Make sure to manicure the natural nails. Apply a cuticle softener/remover (optional) as directed by the manufacturer. Gently push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher, file or an orange wood stick and buffer to remove any excess skin, cuticle and debris from the nail plate. It is NOT necessary to etch or roughen the natural nail. Use a manicure scrub brush with soap and water to thoroughly cleanse hands and nails. Completely dry hands and fingernails before starting.
Remember to use your cuticle oil as directed so that your nails and cuticles will always look and feel smooth and fresh at all times!
- Cleanse the natural nail with Aneway® CLEAN-UP™ sanitize solution or 91-99% alcohol and a lint free nail wipe. Scrub as if you are removing polish. Let dry.
- Select replacement nails to fit each of your own nails. Choose the correct size Pro Gel™ Nail Tip to the natural nail. Make sure they fit from side wall to side wall of the natural nail bed. Do not overlap the sides (not overly large). Lay them out in the order to be applied.
- Apply Miracle Bond™ Nail + Tip Adhesive to the free edge tip of the natural nail and to 1/3 of the underside contact area of the tip. Be generous and place a drop of Miracle Bond™ and swirl the brush onto the underside of the Pro Gel™ Nail Tip. Do not flood or overflow the underneath contact area. Make sure you apply enough to not get air bubbles while applying. Apply to one nail at a time.
- Place the tip as close to the cuticle without touching it and is straight, then with pressure rock IT ON down to the free edge, making sure your not getting air bubbles. Hold in place till set for 5-10 seconds. Quickly wipe off any overflow from skin with a Lint Free Nail Wipe dampened with Aneway® Acetone Remover Solution. Do not flood the nail with solution. Wipe around the cuticle, side of the nail, tip and underside of the finger. Do all nails before moving on to the next step.
- File and taper the left side of the nail straight down flush from the side edge wall to the free edge of the nail. Do other side. File and/or buff around cuticle area flush with the natural nail and is smooth. Adjust shape and length. Buffer around edges to remove any tip filings. Dust to remove any excess dust and nail filing. Shape and smooth the nail just the way you like them. Saturate a nail wipe with Aneway® Acetone Remover Solution. With pressure wipe around the cuticle area, side walls and free edge of the nail to smooth.
Wash hands or wipe nails clean with Clean-Up™ solution and a lint free nail wipe before top coating, polishing or decorating.
Apply a coat of Rich & Skinny™ HARD GEL for even better results!
The use of Rich & Skinny™ HARD GEL - No Sticky Layer! as a final coat over your finished Pro Gel™ nail enhancement allows you to remove gel nail polish colors with Aneway® Acetone Remover - Never Chalky or White! easier and faster without affecting the nail enhancement structure and formation!