HOW TO APPLY
BEFORE ANY PRO NAIL SERVICEALWAYS SPRAY SANITIZE HANDS - ON TOP AND UNDERSIDE - YOU AND YOUR CLIENT. PREP/MANICURE THE CUTICLE AREA AND NATURAL NAIL SURFACE. REMOVE ALL EXCESS SKIN AND DEBRIS FROM THE NAIL PLATE. MAKE SURE THE NAILS ARE CLEAN, DRY AND OIL FREE.
A LITTLE DAB A' DO YA'!
ANEWAY® POWDER POLISH.
THE FASTEST AND EASIEST GEL NAIL COLOR SYSTEM IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY!
- MAKE SURE NAILS ARE CLEAN AND DRY BEFORE YOU START.
- PRE-BASE (Optional). AIR DRIES IN SECONDS.
- UV/LED BASE COAT. APPLY A SUPER THIN COAT MAKING SURE YOU COVER THE WHOLE NAIL AND CAP THE FREE EDGES. REMOVE ANY EXCESS FROM THE SKIN BEFORE CURING. CURE IN THE LAMP.
- OPEN YOUR CONTAINER AND REMOVE YOUR COLOR POT AND APPLICATION TOOLS. RETURN THE TOP AND USE IT AS A PEDISTAL FOR YOUR FINGERS WHILE APPLYING. UNSCREW THE POWDER COLOR JAR. PICK UP THE COLOR FROM THE JAR USING YOUR FINGERTIP APPLICATOR. TAP ON POWDER TO COVER THE WHOLE NAIL SURFACE (DO NOT RUB). BRUSH OFF ANY EXCESS USING YOUR DUST BRUSH. REPEAT IF NEEDED TO MAKE SURE THE WHOLE NAIL IS COVERED FROM THE CUTICLES TO THE FREE EDGE OF THE NAIL (JUST COLOR) BRUSH OFF EXCESS.
- APPLY UV/LED TOP COAT. CURE IN THE LAMP.
- NOTE; BEFORE PLACING YOUR BRUSH BACK INTO THE BOTTLE TO GET MORE TOP COAT, WIPE BRUSH ON A LINT FREE NAIL WIPE, TISSUE OR PAPER TOWEL AFTER APPLYING ON TOP OF COLOR. YOU CAN ALSO SWIRL THE BRUSH TIP AROUND IN AN ALCOHOL FILLED DAPPEN DISH, THEN WIPE. THIS WILL KEEP YOUR TOP COAT FROM GETTING CROSS CONTAININATED WITH COLORS.
- WASH HANDS AND NAILS WITH SOAP AND WATER OR WIPE OFF EXCESS COLOR FROM THE SURROUNDING SKIN WITH AN ALCOHOL SOAKED NAIL WIPE. ENJOY!
PRO RECOMMENDATION: WITH A FILE, CAREFULLY AND GENTLY CLEAN UP ANY EXCESS COLOR AND HARDENED GEL MATERIAL LEFT ON THE SKIN AND SURROUNDING LATERAL FOLDS AFTER WASHING AND DRYING YOUR HANDS AND NAILS. DUST OFF ANY DEBRI USING A CLEAN, DRY, STIFF MANICURING SCRUB BRUSH. CAREFULLY APPLY ANOTHER COAT OF TOP COAT TO CAP THE FREE EDGE AND TO SEAL THE NAIL COLOR FOR THE LONGEST WEAR, STRENGTH AND SHINE. CURE IN THE LAMP.
NOTICE: TO REMOVE NAILS QUICKER WITHOUT SACRIFISING WEARABLITY/LONGEVITY TRY OUR NEW PRE-BASE NAIL COAT. IT AIR DRIES IN SECONDS AND MAKES THE REMOVAL PROCESS SO MUCH MORE FASTER AND EASIER!
REMOVAL: FILE THE TOP SHINEY SURFACE ONLY (OPTIONAL). WRAP WITH AN ABSORBANT NAIL PAD SOAKED IN ACETONE AND COVER. LEAVE COVERED FOR 2-3 MINUTES. ONE NAIL AT A TIME, REMOVE COVER AND PAD THEN USE A WOODEN CUTICLE STICK OR PRO STAINLESS STEEL CUTICLE PUSHER AND GENTLY PUSH OFF MATERIAL TO REMOVE. WIPE OFF ANY RESIDUAL PRODUCT WITH THE SOAKED PAD. REPEAT THIS PROCESS IF NEEDED. NOW YOUR READY FOR YOUR NEW COLOR!
Pro Gel Tips™
Ultra Clear Full Coverage
Well-Less Nail Tips |
Miracle Bond™ Nail + Tip Gel Adhesive
Make sure to manicure the natural nails. Apply a cuticle softener/remover (optional/recommended) as directed by the manufacturer. Gently push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher, file or an orange wood stick and buffer to remove any excess skin, cuticle and debris from the nail plate. It is NOT necessary to etch or roughen the natural nail. Use a manicure scrub brush with soap and water to thoroughly cleanse hands and nails. Completely dry hands and fingernails before starting.
RECOMMENDATION: Apply a coat of Rich & Skinny™ HARD GEL for even better results!
- Cleanse the natural nail with Aneway® CLEAN-UP™ sanitize solution or 91-99% alcohol and a lint free nail wipe. Scrub as if you are removing polish. Let dry.
- Select replacement nails to fit each of your own nails. Choose the correct size Pro Gel Tips™ to the natural nail. Make sure they fit from side wall to side wall of the natural nail bed. Do not overlap the sides (not overly large). Lay them out in the order to be applied.
- Apply Miracle Bond™ Nail + Tip Adhesive to the free edge tip of the natural nail and to 1/3 of the underside contact area of the tip. Be generous and place a drop of Miracle Bond™ and swirl the brush onto the underside of the Pro Gel Tips™. Do not flood or overflow the underneath contact area. Make sure you apply enough to not get air bubbles while applying. Apply to one nail at a time.
- Place the tip as close to the cuticle without touching it and is straight, then with pressure rock IT ON down to the free edge, making sure your not getting air bubbles. Hold in place till set for 5-10 seconds. Quickly wipe off any overflow from skin with a Lint Free Nail Wipe dampened with Aneway® Acetone Remover Solution. Do not flood the nail with solution. Wipe around the cuticle, side of the nail, tip and underside of the finger. Do all nails before moving on to the next step.
- File and taper the left side of the nail straight down flush from the side edge wall to the free edge of the nail. Do other side. File and/or buff around cuticle area flush with the natural nail and is smooth. Adjust shape and length. Buffer around edges to remove any tip filings. Dust to remove any excess dust and nail filing. Shape and smooth the nail just the way you like them. Saturate a nail wipe with Aneway® Acetone Remover Solution. With pressure wipe around the cuticle area, side walls and free edge of the nail to smooth. Wash and dry hands and nails before top coating, polishing or decorating.
The use of Rich & Skinny™ HARD GEL - No Sticky Layer! as a final coat over your finished Pro Gel Tips™ nail enhancement allows you to remove nail polish colors with Aneway® Acetone Remover - Never Chalky or White! easier and faster without affecting the nail enhancement structure and formation!
Remember to use your Mani + Pedi™ cuticle oil as directed so that your nails, cuticles and top of hands will always look and feel conditioned, smooth and fresh at all times!