PRE-ETCHED® Pro Gel Tip™ Ultra Clear Full Cover Nail - 20 CT. TRIAL SIZE PACKAGE - "STILETTO"
PRE-ETCHED® NAIL TIP MANUFACTURING USA
PRE-ETCHED® Pro Gel Tip™ Ultra Clear Full Cover Nail
Ultra Strong & Fast Nails With Perfect Results!
As strong and long-lasting as acrylics, thinner and look more natural, like gel — almost like they're YOUR own nails, but without using a sculpting brush, paper forms or all of that extra time consuming filing and preparation work.
PRE-ETCHED® Ultra "Clear" Pro Gel Tip™ Full Cover Nails are world class nail extensions. Our Nail System of adhesion - Miracle Bond™ and TIPGRIP™ was specifically developed for attaching, making it easier than ever! You can apply tips in a few seconds. Just follow the instructions from our system and you will get a strong, permanent nail extension, without sculpting, modeling or using molds & FORMS in minutes. These nail extensions last more than 2-3 weeks on the natural nail. Can be used quickly and easily with a little practice in the salon or at home! Easily soak-off or professionally fill in when your ready. No damage to the natural nail. 10 nail extensions are ready in minutes!
PRE-ETCHED® Ultra Clear & Flexible Pro Gel Tip™
NO-WELL | FULL COVERAGE | PERFECT FIT | STILETTO
- Ultra Clear
- Full Cover
- Pro Gel Tips™ "STILETTO" Pro Nail Tips of one size #0 - #9.
- 20 ct. PACKAGE - 2 of each size #0 (Largest) - #9 (Smallest). Weight: 1.0 lbs. List Price: $3.95
- Comes in a reusable, zip lock top poly bag for easy storage and retrieval.
- PRE-ETCHED® The Fastest & Strongest Tips In The Nail Industry™
- NO WELL (Well-less), Full Cover, Perfect Fit, "LONG STILETTO" Pro Nail Tips.
- Made of virgin ABS plastic.
- Completely etched on top and underneath to save you time.
- Bonds instantly!
- No preparation needed.
- Strong and durable.
- Perfect for nail biters!
PRE-ETCHED® professional nail tips are uniformly pre-etched - not just a matte finish, on top and underneath for maximum adhesion, bonding instantly to the natural nail. No more over-filling and spending to much time removing the shiny, oily surface from your nail tips.